Individuals & Small Groups
Normal – Normal – some walking
Spring & Fall
- Stroll through the Treasury of National Jewels Museum located inside the vaults of Iran’s central bank; displaying one of one the world’s famous and priceless collections of diamonds and jewels.
- Discover the 1000-year-old Rayen Castle, the most important ancient monument of the pre-Islamic Sassanid period.
- Visit the Sassanid-era Sarvestan Palace at Sarvestan from the fifth-century A.D.
- Explore Persepolis, the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid kings. Built by Darius the Great in 512 BC, its magnificent ruins are among the world’s greatest archaeological sites. UNESCO declared the ruins of Persepolis a World Heritage Site in 1979.
- Discover Yazd; the largest mud-brick city in the world. (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Stroll through the 16th century Qeisarieh Bazaar where hundreds of shops display the art and handicrafts for which Isfahan is world-famous.
- Wander through the historical Fin Garden with architectural elements from the Safavid, Zand, and Qajar periods, is considered to be one of the most famous and beautiful gardens in Iran.
Departure from Europe (pre-booked hotel rooms).
ARRIVAL TEHRAN-KERMAN (Domestic evening flight to Kerman 1h 40m duration)
KERMAN/EXCURSION RAYEN & MAHAN (107 km)
KERMAN-SHIRAZ (570 km)
SHIRAZ/EXCURSION PERSEPOLIS & NAGHSH-E-ROSTAM (60 km)
SHIRAZ-YAZD (442 km)
YAZD-ISFAHAN (350 km)
ISFAHAN-KASHAN-TEHRAN (445 km)
Transfer to IKA airport for departure flight.