Individuals & Small Groups
Normal – Normal – some walking
Spring & Fall
- Stroll through the Treasury of National Jewels Museum located inside the vaults of Iran’s central bank; displaying one of one the world’s famous and priceless collections of diamonds and jewels.
- Discover the 1000-year-old Rayen Castle, the most important ancient monument of the pre-Islamic Sassanid period.
- Visit the Sassanid-era Sarvestan Palace at Sarvestan from the fifth-century A.D.
- Explore Persepolis, the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid kings. Built by Darius the Great in 512 BC, its magnificent ruins are among the world’s greatest archaeological sites. UNESCO declared the ruins of Persepolis a World Heritage Site in 1979.
- Discover Yazd; the largest mud-brick city in the world. (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Stroll through the 16th century Qeisarieh Bazaar where hundreds of shops display the art and handicrafts for which Isfahan is world-famous.
- Wander through the historical Fin Garden with architectural elements from the Safavid, Zand, and Qajar periods, is considered to be one of the most famous and beautiful gardens in Iran.
Departure from Europe (pre-booked hotel rooms).
ARRIVAL TEHRAN-KERMAN (Domestic evening flight to Kerman 1h 40m duration)
Arrival at Tehran’s IKA airport in the early hours of the morning; meet and transfer to hotel; later in the morning city tour of Tehran; evening flight to Kerman
KERMAN/EXCURSION RAYEN & MAHAN (107 km)
Morning excursion to the village of Rayen, to visit the Rayen Castle and Mahan.
KERMAN-SHIRAZ (570 km)
Drive to Shiraz via Neiriz, and en route, visit Sassanid-era Sarvestan Palace, and continue to Shiraz for an overnight stay.
SHIRAZ/EXCURSION PERSEPOLIS & NAGHSH-E-ROSTAM (60 km)
Full-day excursion to Persepolis and Naghsh –e-Rostam.
SHIRAZ-YAZD (442 km)
Further visits in Shiraz, and drive to Yazd, en-route visit Pasargadae (UNESCO World Heritage Site), continue to Yazd for overnight stay at hotel.
Full day sightseeing in the historic city of Yazd (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the largest mud-brick city in the world
YAZD-ISFAHAN (350 km)
Morning drive to Isfahan via Na’in, a charming desert town, continue to Yazd for overnight stay at hotel.
Full-day tour of Iran’s most beautiful city, Isfahan, 17th century capital of the Safavid Dynasty.
Another full day of sightseeing in Isfahan.
ISFAHAN-KASHAN-TEHRAN (445 km)
Morning drive to Tehran, en-route stopover at the charming town of Natanz and Kashan, overnight stay in Tehran
Transfer to IKA airport for departure flight.
To request a detailed itinerary and pricing for this tour please contact us at info@Zhivar.net or James@zhivar.com