Individuals & Small Groups
Normal – Easy
Spring & Fall
- Stroll through the lavish Golestan Palace, a masterpiece of the Qajar era, and its historic eight key palace structures; gardens, royal buildings, and collections of Iranian crafts and European presents from the 18th and 19th centuries – UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Wander through the Eram Garden known as the Garden of Heaven in Shiraz the city of “poets, mystics, serene gardens, and sacred shrines” is one of the most famous and beautiful Persian gardens in all of Iran, known for its beautiful flowers, refreshing air, aromatic myrtles, and towering cypress trees, including one tree which is said to date back to 3000 years ago, historical evidence suggests that the gardens were built during the Seljuk Dynasty (11th-14th centuries).
- Explore Persepolis, the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid kings. Built by Darius the Great in 512 BC, its magnificent ruins are among the world’s greatest archaeological sites. UNESCO declared the ruins of Persepolis a World Heritage Site in 1979.
- Journey through the Historic City of Yazd (UNESCO World Heritage Site) the largest mud-brick city in the world located on the ancient Spice and Silk Roads and the center of Iran’s small Zoroastrian community; visiting the active Zoroastrian Fire Temple, the fire of which has been burning for about 1500 years.
- Discover the Vank Cathedral also known as the Church of the Saintly Sisters, established in 1606 with its magnificent interior covered with fine frescos and gilded carvings and includes a wainscot of rich tile work.
DEPARTURE US/EUROPE – (Departure from Europe (pre-booked hotel rooms).
ARRIVAL TEHRAN-SHIRAZ (Domestic evening flight 1h 20m duration)
Arrival at Tehran’s IKA airport in the early hours of the morning; meet and transfer to hotel, half-day tour of the city of Tehran followed by an evening flight to Shiraz (Domestic evening flight 1h 20m duration)
SHIRAZ/EXCURSION PERSEPOLIS & NAGHSH-E-ROSTAM
Full day excursion to Persepolis and Naghsh –e-Rostam.
Full day city tour of Shiraz to visit some of the famous gardens of this city of “poets, serene gardens, and sacred shrines
SHIRAZ-PASARGADAE-YAZD (441 km)
Morning drive to Yazd, en-route visit Pasargadae, continue to Yazd for overnight stay.
YAZD-ISFAHAN (320.9 km)
Morning visits to the historic city of Yazd (UNESCO World Heritage Site) continue to Isfahan for an overnight stay.
Full-day tour of Iran’s most beautiful city, Isfahan, 17th century capital of the Safavid Dynasty.
Another full day of sightseeing in Isfahan.
ISFAHAN-KASHAN-TEHRAN (445 km)
Morning drive to Tehran, en-route stopover at the charming town of Natanz and Kashan, overnight stay in Tehran
Transfer to IKA airport for departure flight.
To request a detailed itinerary and pricing for this tour please contact us at info@Zhivar.net or James@zhivar.com