Individuals & Small Groups
Normal – Easy
Spring & Fall
- Stroll through the lavish Golestan Palace, a masterpiece of the Qajar era, and its historic eight key palace structures; gardens, royal buildings, and collections of Iranian crafts and European presents from the 18th and 19th centuries – UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Discover the Nasir al-Mulk Mosque of Shiraz, constructed between 1876 and 1888 during the Qajar dynasty, also known as the Pink Mosque; best known for its plethora of pink-colored tiles and its dazzling stained glass, this place of worship is a gorgeous rainbow of color in every direction, like stepping into a kaleidoscope.
- Explore Persepolis, the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid kings. Built by Darius the Great in 512 BC, its magnificent ruins is among the world’s greatest archaeological sites. UNESCO declared the ruins of Persepolis a World Heritage Site in 1979.
- Stroll through the beautiful courtyards, caravanserai, bathhouses, and old shops of the 11th century Vakil Bazaar of Shiraz, deemed among the best places in Shiraz to buy Persian rugs, and spices, copper handicrafts, and antiques.
- Discover the Naqsh-e Jahan Square, a place that recounts countless stories from Isfahan in the 17th century to the present day and has kept an important part of Isfahan’s treasures and dazzling historical sights, and magnificent Islamic Persian art and architecture of the Safavid era (1501 to 1736) in its chest.
Arrival at Tehran’s IKA airport in the early hours of the morning; meet and transfer to hotel
Arrival at Tehran’s IKA airport in the early hours of the morning; meet and transfer to hotel, half-day tour of the city of Tehran followed by an evening flight to Shiraz (Domestic evening flight 1h 20m duration)
Full day city tour of Shiraz to visit some of the famous gardens of this city of “poets, serene gardens, and sacred shrines
SHIRAZ-PERSEPOLIS-ISFAHAN (482 km)
Morning visit to Persepolis, continue to Isfahan for overnight stay
Full-day tour of Iran’s most beautiful city, Isfahan, 17th century capital of the Safavid Dynasty.
Another full day of sightseeing in Isfahan.
ISFAHAN-KASHAN-TEHRAN (445 km)
Morning drive to Tehran, en-route stopover at the charming town of Natanz and Kashan, overnight stay in Tehran
Transfer to IKA airport for departure flight.
To request a detailed itinerary and pricing for this tour please contact us at info@Zhivar.net or email@example.com